April Amazon Favorites

Hello friends!

I hope you are all surviving this strange time we are living in.
My husbands job has stayed relatively the same, and we live in such a “set apart” location anyway, that at times it doesn’t feel like much has changed for us. Although I am immensely grateful for the consistency, I definitely still feel the lack of connection with people and am thinking and praying for those that have had their worlds more turned upside down then us.

With that said, some people have more time on their hands and are working on house projects, doing some spring cleaning and if you’re at all like me, doing some extra scrolling through Amazon to get all the items we need to avoid having to go anywhere.

Here are a random assortment of our recent (ish) Amazon purchases that we love and highly recommend!

Simply click on the links listed under each item to take you directly to Amazon for pricing and details. Keep in mind that we live in a VERY rural area and I realize that many of you have the ability to head out to Target or your favorite store to find similar items (or at least you did before this virus) but sometimes it’s just easier to have it dropped off on your front porch and return it for free if it doesn’t work out!

ALSO, a simple side note that I would like to mention is, regardless of how much we love Amazon and love the convenience it brings living so rural, Timothy and I are strong believers in supporting local. We love our small town and set aside a certain amount of our budget towards supporting local. So, amongst this weird time of quarantine and any other time, remember to SUPPORT LOCAL too!:)

Happy Thursday!



                                                                      Hammock



*color cream/multi
When we moved into this new house last summer, I had never had a house that was primarily hard wood floors....so rugs were a MUST to make it feel homier...also, anyone who knows me well, knows my weird obsession and love of vacuuming, so a living room rug was a priority ;)
 I love the variety and pops of color and the quality has met our needs. Unfortunately it is $50 more expensive than it was when we purchased a few months back, so that part is lame, sorry! 
We also purchased the non slip grip padding for all our home rugs and highly recommend it! Linked below.



*color Nira Black and Cream
I scored this and love the weight of it and that it’s big enough but not too huge and easy to clean...AND it doesn’t shed like some throws. 


I love this new layered door mat style that’s very “in” right now!
I bought the “Hi!” doormat from Target but I linked one here on Amazon that is similar and 
was my runner up that I almost purchased. 





Tim is tall and has a hard time finding shirts that fit him well.
He has bought Amazon’s Carhartt Large/Tall shirts for awhile now and loves them.
He just placed an order for a couple new styles/colors and I believe they are still on sale for only $12!!



I recently purchased this for one of my friends who is due soon and they don’t know the gender...this was the perfect gender neutral item and was SO cute in person!




You guys! 
If you do not have some sort of surround sound, you are most definitely missing out!
Tim found this on major sale a couple years ago here on Amazon and we don’t know how we ever went without it. We don’t even have a large living room, yet, the sound is so much more full and clear with this set up. 
Save your pennies and then go by yourself this item! 
*a great Father’s Day gift idea 


I know Nespresso machines aren’t a new idea, and most of you probably already have one or something like it you love, BUT if by chance anyone has been considering purchasing one...get this! My mother-in-law bought us this a couple years ago for Christmas and I honestly didn’t use it much until this quarantine because I realized the pods I had were not delicious—once we bought better pods, Tim and I now can’t wait to make a coffee everyday...currently siping on mine now and its hard not to have multiple per day! 

*a great mother’s day Gift idea!

We currently use the Starbucks pods and love them! Linked below.


Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more family favorites! 
If you purchase something, be sure to tag me on Instagram @jessicabinford, I can’t wait to see the items in your home! 

Xoxo
-Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts