Jessica's Random Amazon Favorites

Happy Monday!

Here is a random assortment of some of my personal Amazon favs.
Some of these items I've have had for awhile, and some are more recent purchases - but all in all - they are some of my favorite items I've found on Amazon.

* open links in Amazon App for prime pricing

Duvet Cover



Bed Sheets - we love these sheets and have them on most the beds in our home, comfy & under $30!



Shoes - adorable for summer and comfy, love mine!
Leggings - my favorite lounge leggings, I have multiple pairs!
Bikini- the color I got is not available, but there are other adorable ones! pictured below in a size small.


Full Swimsuit - usually one piece swimsuits never work for me, but this one surprisingly did, and is adorable!
Dress - my hubby actually picked this out and sent it to me when he was away on a work trip, love it and wear it in the summer or in the fall with a jean jacket. *rip long hair


Cozy Summer Dress - I bought this last summer and wore it often, and hoping to wear it for maternity next time I'm pregnant!

Yeti Cup - Tim just got me one of these as an early birthday present...and I know Yeti cups are nothing new, but in case you are still drinking your morning coffee in a regular mug....stop and go get one of these! It stays hot for so long - a mom must have for moms of littles!


Wireless Earbuds - I live too far away from a gym but when I workout in my basement these are a must to drown out the kids ;)


Drawer Organizers - bought these for my makeup and bathroom items and love them!

Olaplex At Home Hair Treatment - I started using Olaplex products when I started coloring my own hair at home (technically my sister colors it for me) and even she noticed the difference in my hair without me mentioning these new products. Post par tum hair has been rough for me, but these products truly seem to be helping the overall health of my hair. A bit spendy, but they last you a long time and I highly recommend them!!
Olaplex Bonding Oil
Purple Shampoo - this shampoo gives you a true silver shade - don't leave on for more than 1-2 minutes or your hair will truly be purple! I use this 1-2x per month.
Blonde Toner - I use and love this toner when my hair is in need of a root touch up, but isn't quite time for one. It takes out all the golden yellow undertones and keeps it looking blonde and fresh longer.

Mascara - latest and greatest makeup find
Clean Body Wash - you can find this at most drug stores, but again rural living, so I recently found I can get it on Amazon instead. Clean ingredients and smells fab!


Clean Lotion - clean ingredients - Subscribe and save to get a deal!
Stain Remover Spray - I have nearly white couches and this stuff is magic! It has successfully taken out marker, food, crayon, etc.
Jewelry Cleaner -  I use this all the time! What woman doesn't want her wedding ring shiny and clean 24/7 ?!

Dining Chairs - Tim built my dining table for me and I'm a sucker for white, so we decided on these white metal chairs. I know they are popular, and now I know why, super comfy and AMAZING for cleaning up kid messes easily!

Bar Stools - these are currently out of stock, but here is the link in case you want to browse similar styles. We absolutely love these. We got 4 for our bar and they are wide enough they don't tip over easily, and again, are super easy to clean.

Thanks for stopping by!

*if you choose to shop from these product links, I will gain a small commission from Amazon for recommending their products.

Comments

Popular Posts